Sign in to follow this  
tiefanatic

Best Star Wars video game?

The whole X-Wing series, particularly TIE Fighter, remains one of my favorites even after twenty years. (Ow.)

Simpler and more playable than a true flight sim, but realistic enough to be really immersive. I would *love* to see the series resurrected in the same spirit.

Obviously the X-Wing computer game influenced the X-Wing miniatures game more than a little. I think the success of FFG's X-Wing and the enduring popularity of the video game series should be clear indications to Disney. A new X-Wing game could make a fortune.

Well, I'd buy it. :)

Battlefront 1 & 2

The first KoToR, and then the first battlefront.  

For PC, TIE Fighter.  The whole  X-wing series is great.

As for console, I'd go with Battlefront I and II.

So, slightly OT, but do you guys BF2 or BF1 is better?

The whole X-Wing series, particularly TIE Fighter, remains one of my favorites even after twenty years. (Ow.)

Simpler and more playable than a true flight sim, but realistic enough to be really immersive. I would *love* to see the series resurrected in the same spirit.

Obviously the X-Wing computer game influenced the X-Wing miniatures game more than a little. I think the success of FFG's X-Wing and the enduring popularity of the video game series should be clear indications to Disney. A new X-Wing game could make a fortune.

Well, I'd buy it. :)

Yup, I'd be first in line for that one.

Probably BF1 because ships actually use more canon armament. Seeing Squints with Conc. missiles drives me nuts in BF2

Yeah, it really bugs me that squints have Homing missiles and TIEs have Proton Torpedoes...but in BF2 you can do space battles...so i think i like that one better. Just my opinion though.

My favourite was Star Wars Rebellion.

That is what I was about to say. Just wish I played it more. Only reason I couldn't play it, was when you paused the game, you can't issue any orders or build orders for your planets. I am just not capable of playing RTS games. 

Dark Forces = a 1990 shooter not much story

Dark Forces 2 and Jedi Knight 1 are the same and they = more story about Kyle Katarn

Mysteries of the Sith is about Mara Jade I believe

Jedi Knight 2 (Jedi Outcast) = the best and a lot more great story about Kyle Katarn

Jedi Knight 3 (Jedi Academy) = 2nd best and is about his padawan Jaden Korr

Dark forces one had no Jedi stuff at all, two introduced it but technology wasn't there yet.

Dark forces 3 Jedi knight 1 return of the mercenary that mostly works for the rebels, to use its full tittle was when it stoped being a doom clone and became it's own beast, graphics were great and light saber combat is still the best it's ever been no game since came close.