Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devotedknight

I say it, I could bring in one ship from....

69 posts in this topic

From any TV show, I would bring in a shadow vessel from B5. Ohh Yea! Capital Ships, No Problem!

:angry:

<_<

:rolleyes:

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Got a problem with his haircut?

DORARARARARARARA!!!!!!!!!

From any TV show, I would bring in a shadow vessel from B5. Ohh Yea! Capital Ships, No Problem!

Um, you mean the Yuuzhan Vong ships? Weren't they basically B5 Shadows rip offs?

For my sake, I'd have to join L0STHER0 in wanting Serenity. And, it's totally been done. (h/t Reynolds Vs Solo)

I feel the need to watch Firefly once again. Look at what you did.

Those cards are hilarious. Awesome.

Edited by DragonWhimsy
L0STHER0 and stegocent like this

Um, you mean the Yuuzhan Vong ships? Weren't they basically B5 Shadows rip offs?

For my sake, I'd have to join L0STHER0 in wanting Serenity. And, it's totally been done. (h/t Reynolds Vs Solo)

Those cards make me widh i had a good printer and a scale model of Serenity for the game. 

stegocent likes this

I feel the need to watch Firefly once again. Look at what you did.

Those cards are hilarious. Awesome.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo

this should help :D

You really seem to be bored with this game, all your posts are about what could make it better or what is missing for you to be happy with it. Whats the deal? 

Farscape Prowlers would be good. And they sure are purty.....I nominate Mobile suits. They can go in space and kick all kinds of hell out of whatever they find (with sincere apologies to the sexwing thread OP for using the word hell..**** i did it again)

Sadly that is true. I made a model of it im rather proud of in almost the correct scale. But for this game it would be pointless. An Eagle would last no time against even the simplest SW ship

th_625x465_857755_4494317_1409271469_zps

That's a great Eagle, well done.

The Eagle would be competitive in the game. It just needs the special rule "Infinite".

"Every time a Eagle is destroyed another appears on the board."

Moonbase Alpha seemed to have a never ending stock of them.

stegocent likes this

Thank you.

That could work. They are very easy to replace and do have lasers that seem to destroy anything they hit. They can also make 15 percent of lightspeed which is pretty respectable...although it takes a while to reach it. The Hawk is supposed to be twice as fast and better armed though

A fully infested spacy hulk.

Not nuffin any of you can do can stop a (mostly) red spacy hulk! And once we crash...well now you got a ork and nid infestation to deal with.

Uh, The Arwing from Star Fox? 

Does that count?

I can't think of anything from a TV show or movie that I'd want in here...

But yeah, The Arwing (Star Fox), The Normandy (mass effect), or the Fuseli (Starslip) because Vanderbeam.

Edited by Vanderbeam
DCStyles likes this

The eagle is an awesome ship, but doesn't really fit in with the other ships in the game, it would get demolished almost immediately.

Space 1999, was one of my favorite Sci-Fi shows. This series really got my hooked on Sci-Fi.

I think we should build an eagle. The Eagle is like a Volkswagen Van, you can modify so many ways. 

The dial would be like the Lamda shuttle, but no red maneuvers, with the exception on a 1 turn.

The Basic Model

Primary Weapon Value = 2
Agility = 1
Hull = 4
Shields = 0

Upgrades:  

Cannon Upgrade
System Upgrade
Crew Upgrade
Crew Upgrade

This would be the basic model

The "War Version"  would have named pilots

Alan Carter PS9 :Ability can preform one free evade per attack.
John  Koenig PS8: Ability, All Eagle with range 1 or 2 have their Pilot skill Increased by 2
Bill Fraser PS7: Ability, Ship adds the boost ability to it's action bar.
Elite Pilot Upgrade

Missile Upgrade
Missile Upgrade

Crew Upgrade card might read light

Sandra Benes: Ship gain a System Upgrade
Victor Bergman: Ships that fire at a vessel equipped with Victor Bergman have the Primary Weapon value reduced by one.
Maya, She can mimic any crew upgrade card in play
Edited by devotedknight
Ashley likes this