Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devotedknight

I say it, I could bring in one ship from....

69 posts in this topic

I think it would be really cool to have a B5, fighter game using X-wing rules. I would also like a BSG Fighter game using X-wing rules. 

I've been considering BSG myself. Shapeways actually do 1/270 models for the original series and the newer series. The only problem would be the lack of variation. Once you've got Cylon Raiders and Vipers, you're pretty much done.

I think it would be really cool to have a B5, fighter game using X-wing rules. I would also like a BSG Fighter game using X-wing rules. 

I've been considering BSG myself. Shapeways actually do 1/270 models for the original series and the newer series. The only problem would be the lack of variation. Once you've got Cylon Raiders and Vipers, you're pretty much done.

I would be a cool game, But I agree there wouldn't be any expansion. There are server version of Vipers, and Cylon raiders

I'll take the 150m version of the U.S.S Defiant. It'd be about CR90 size and worth a whopping 5 epic points but oh so much fun it would be. Huge ship cloaking, quad cannons and Quantum torpedoes everywhere.

oh god yes

YwingAce likes this

I'm not sure how well B5 or the new BSG ships would translate into a flightpath system.  Those shows used something much closer to a true 3D/0G system instead of the quasi 2D that Star Wars uses.  Now a lot of ships from older shows certainly work on the 2D concept.

stegocent likes this

Spaceball-1... because there's already a Winnebago with Wings somewhere. Or a VF-1 Valkyrie or a Wing Commander (game not movie) Rapier. Not to picky of the latter.

And if you're looking for a huge ship, Red Dwarf (though that's going into Super Star Destroyer sizes).

The Liberator and the Scorpio might fit.

Either the Arcadia or Yamato. Or ,since they are supposed to be one off ships, the second generation EDF Battleship.

As for BSG etc  A friend of mine just finished a 1-270 set featuring the original Viper, Starbelly Sled, Earth Directorate Thunderfighter, Draconian Marauder and a couple of random old school BSG and Buck Rogers ships on shapeways. Ive already told him he should make them available to the public

Edited by Gosric