Sign in to follow this  
artemis8

Correct interpretation of some cards...?

I encountered several unclarities a would like to know your opinion:

a) Spotting round card (Artillery): In case of scoring 0 or 1 hit, you can keep that Artillery card (do not discard it) and you may use it again but

1) When  and how often (I guess only once every next round, until you score at least two hits with this card) ?

2) Do you have to roll again for establishing contact and for a drift or not?

b) Satchel charges operat. card (Normandy) says something like this:

"... you (demo squad) can throw up to 2 these charges to the adjacent hex for 2 MPs..."

Does it mean that you may throw 1 or 2 charges for 2 MPs together or throw each charge for 2 MPs?

c) Concealed squad (on a hex providing terrain cover or in a  trench) firing from AT gun (on the same hex):

If a concealed squad fires from an AT gun, it does not become revealed. So is the only way how to reveal it, either moving with some of your units to the hex it occupies or use Reconnaisance card (Air support)?

Thanks for your answers.

Artemis said:

I encountered several unclarities a would like to know your opinion:

a) Spotting round card (Artillery): In case of scoring 0 or 1 hit, you can keep that Artillery card (do not discard it) and you may use it again but

1) When  and how often (I guess only once every next round, until you score at least two hits with this card) ?

2) Do you have to roll again for establishing contact and for a drift or not?

b) Satchel charges operat. card (Normandy) says something like this:

"... you (demo squad) can throw up to 2 these charges to the adjacent hex for 2 MPs..."

Does it mean that you may throw 1 or 2 charges for 2 MPs together or throw each charge for 2 MPs?

c) Concealed squad (on a hex providing terrain cover or in a  trench) firing from AT gun (on the same hex):

If a concealed squad fires from an AT gun, it does not become revealed. So is the only way how to reveal it, either moving with some of your units to the hex it occupies or use Reconnaisance card (Air support)?

Thanks for your answers.

a) Once pr Round. Contact already established, but as drift is part of To-Hit - it may miss and drift again.

b) I think it means that they Have two and may throw one for two mp.

c) yup. Though I actualy think concealed squads were originaly supposed to be affected by area attacks.