Sign in to follow this  
torm3ntin

X-Wing Mission Contro

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce the open beta of the X-Wing Mission Control mission editor, a totally free online tool for Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game that allows you to create your own missions and share them in a worldwide library of user-generated content. New levels of strategy and tactics await, so log in to the X-Wing Mission Control beta now!

http://tools.fantasyflightgames.com/xwing

Edited by torm3ntin

I thought the same thing when I saw that it's not supported by IE  So I switched to Firefox, and got sent to the Descent splash page as well.

...You have firefox.

Yet you were using IE.

...Is this some sort of parallel universe?

Even though IE isn't my main browser...it's been pretty good since IE10. Honestly I would probably pick IE11 over Firefox.

A mate of mine on facebook was able to see the video before he was removed. this is what he said about it:

"Nice piece of software that lets you drag and drop components to make a set up map, and standard text stuff to write up the special rules and each sides points limits. It had a feature for creating the ships, drop down menus for upgrades options, and you can input what stuff you have and it will tell you if you don't have the relevant upgrade cards. There are also features to share your missions with others."

So, pretty much like Descent, just for x-wing?