Sign in to follow this  
Deagles

B and A Wing use

Tank and Flank

This has been another episode of Short Answers.

Really, this. B-wings are great dogfighters, or good for long-range HLC attacks. A-wings are extremely maneuverable, and good at blowing off stress from, say, PtL. Make use of their wide number of green moves. They're tricky ones.

So what are some good builds?

I was lookin at 2 green pilots with push the limit, test pilot upgrade and then daredevil, with two blue with hlc.

But now I'm thinking they all low PS, so the a wings will move first which doesn't do daredevil and boosting much good

And worse case scenerio a b could be dead before he even shoots

Any good suggestions?

I seem to have hit a rut as of late and can't seem to come up with anything good

Tank 'n Flank. I personally prefer X-wings over B-wings, and Y-wings over B-wings, but most people will disagree. The A-wing is the 2nd best ship in the game (at this point, I think 99.9% disagree). The Y-wing is the best ship obviously. (99.999999% disagree I believe? :D)

No argument there. Y-wings are the bomb.

;)

Tank 'n Flank. I personally prefer X-wings over B-wings, and Y-wings over B-wings, but most people will disagree. The A-wing is the 2nd best ship in the game (at this point, I think 99.9% disagree). The Y-wing is the best ship obviously. (99.999999% disagree I believe? :D)

Not gonna argue which ship is the best, but A-wing is definitely the most entertaining and challenging to fly. ^^

Been playing a list of three A-wings about 90% of my games. :3

I've been experimenting with A-Wing now that I have Rebel Aces. There are some great pilots out with it.

Jake Farrell + PTL + VI + Refit is an amazing 26 points, able to Boost, Barrel Roll, and Focus every turn.

Green Squad + Refit + Predator is also quite nice. Because you effectively have permanent TL with Predator, you can spend your actions defensively or for maneuvering without concern and you aren't building stress. At 20 points, it's quite impressive.

Arvel Crynyd + Refit + Intimidation looks to be a really amusing 23 points and an excellent late game ship, as if you predict your opponent you get free shots against them, albeit with unmodified attack dice.