Sign in to follow this  
signoftheserpent

Book Binding

I love that in addition to cutting corners by reprinting their last game they cut more corners by printing it cheaply.

I'd love to see some photos of your crumbling brand new books, everyone.

I love that in addition to cutting corners by reprinting their last game they cut more corners by printing it cheaply.

When people were complaining about this game not getting any hype at gencon I thought about posting a video of the 2012 gencon when they released Only War, but it turns out that didn't get much hype either.

You'll have to go to the Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay G+ community. I can't post pix from there here.

Guys, this one does have about 40 more pages than any WH40K core before it, that might be what's happening. However it's bound to happen my DH1 core is still somehow together and it's nearly off it's binding same with DotDG.

However implying that they cut corners on making the game is a bit of a cheapshot CPS, there's plenty different and they did originally try and put something out that was brand spanking new.

Mine has cracked a little and that was only after a few hours.

My Black Crusade, Dark Heresy book of a few years and Deathwatch are basically falling apart.

I've had no issues with the binding of Rogue Trader, Only War or any supplements though.