Sign in to follow this  
Popn618

Will it fit?

I'm trying to keep the Plano boxes small because of the wife.

Right now I'm looking at this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000HJ9514/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1409091406&sr=8-2π=SX200_QL40

I'm going to get two (one for each faction) which should fit my collection with enough room to grow. But the main question I have is the rebel transport.

Does anyone have any experience with it fitting/ or not?

Thanks.

That plano has a big compartment on the right side that will hold falcons and firesprays without an issue. The profile of the lambda means it can be laid on it's side. If you put it in one of the rows, it will bow a bit upwards, if done with the engine up, but it will fit it. I shoved about 8 lists worth of stuff into one of these for nationals/Gen Con, which included two falcons and four lambdas in it, plus tokens and everything.

The plano will fit Lambdas, Firesprays and Falcons in the larger space within the interior just fine. I recommend cutting apart the plastic packaging and fitting it in that space so that they will have some protection from getting scratched up.

I use 2 of these, but I don't put the large ships in it. That large space can be divided, and that is where I store my cards and bases..

I lined up all the ships in the small compartments inside and tokens go in the top along with range guides, and movement templates..

I keep my large ships in a Star Wars themed tote bag, in their original plastic.

I'll be getting another for new stuff as I'm running out of room.

You guys are going to be berated now for driving away female gamers.

Why we could just as easily be talking about men or animals, no one here specifically mentioned women until you.

Maybe you should stop projecting your own fetish onto others :).