• Announcements

• FFG Fra

Upcoming Changes to the Fantasy Flight Games Forums   01/20/2017

Hello Fantasy Flight Games forum community!   This week, we will be making some important changes to your Fantasy Flight Games community account and the way that you log into the Fantasy Flight Games community forums and web store.   We have been working hard to integrate with the rest of the Asmodee group, and we are happy to announce a unified way to access all the websites and apps made by Fantasy Flight Games, Days of Wonder, and Asmodee!   For most users, nothing will change: you will still log into the Fantasy Flight Games forums using your current login name and password. Only the login user interface will be new.   For a few users, your credentials might be slightly changed. For example, this could happen to users who have both a Fantasy Flight Games and Days of Wonder account, or in the case of conflicting login names across platforms. When these situations occur, special e-mails will be sent to those users with an easy explanation about those changes and what steps to take next. For any of you receiving those e-mails, please make sure to follow the instructions carefully.   Remember, official communications from Fantasy Flight Games or Asmodee.Net will never ask for your password.   What are the benefits for you as a player? Using a unified account to access all of our web services and apps makes your life simpler. Over time, you will see new features emerging, such as keeping all of your friends under a single account, finding friends easily in apps with online play, or developing your personal profile by adding to your board games collection. These are just some of the features that you will see during the next year, once this important technical step is complete.   Important note: The migration of the forums to our new system will take place on Tuesday, January 24th. The forums will be offline for about two hours during that time. Once the migration is complete, older forum posts may look strange for up to 24 hours as we rebuild them in our new system.   We can’t wait to connect our board game communities and build bridges between universes, game systems, players, events, groups, game clubs, and more! This is only the first step in bringing people and games closer together. For more information, read our FAQ at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/.   Best regards,   The Fantasy Flight Games Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jban

Rúmil: Question

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

My second question of the day already, but since I couldn't find an answer for it I thought it was worth it to ask my question over here.

ffg_rumil-the-three-trials-28.jpg

It is about the response of Rúmil.The first line states "After you play Rúmil from your hand,...". 

I interpreted this that I really needed to play him from my hand, so I pay 4 resources, and I could trigger the response. A friend of me told me I could also use it with "Sneak Attack", which seems strange to me. 

I'll explain why. In "The Escape from Dol Goldur", a party can only play 1 ally per round. But putting allies in play by events such as sneak attack is not limited. So they made a clear difference between playing allies and putting allies into play.

Therefore I assumed with this wording also Rúmil needs to be played in the ordinary way, because the wording explicitely states "After you play Rúmil from your hand,...".

Is this correct? Or should I see this card as. "After Rúmil enters play from your hand, ..."

I hope my question is clear. 

With Galadhrim's Greetings,

Jban

Edited by Jban