Sign in to follow this  
drseuss620

Couple questions about the makeup of my groups party

Send them on some king of investergation the Arbitrators are Perfect for that, and maby send the assassien out to steal something in a place with s Security. d;

So last night we played our first game of Edge of Darkness...

What a cluster F...

During the party's briefing, they were made known that it was supposed to be a shadow op.

One of the Arbitrators gets it in his head that the pass tokens for the Coblast Assay give them some sort of authority over the local enforcersWell, the enforcers got a chuckle out of that and decided they were going to keep an eye on the newly arrived party.

Later they decided to head back to the enforcer station and the previously mentioned arbitrator decideds to flex his Arbitrator muscle and try to intimidate everyone by showing he is an arbitrator. Well, now the enforcers know that the Coblast Assay deal was a crock of bs and there is something more to this party that showed up. So right from the start they have already revealed themselves to the enemy.

They have not done much questioning.... they questioned Lili Arbest and Evard Zed but thats it... they heard people go missing during the night cycle and know nothing of the Logicians yet. They heard Evard mention the Alms house and decided thats where everything bad was going on and I have a feeling they are going to hit there next.

If they show up there I think they are going to arrive during the dinner time 'food rush'

The night cycle has not come yet but they are definitely due to get a hostile visit.

The other Arbitrator of the party isnt doing anything... she is new to the 40k system but has roleplayed numerous times. She just sits there and follows and doesn't do anything. The other two players are still trying to figure out their roles, but they are still taking part.

This is going to be a challenging group...

Haha I suppose my group got through Edge of Darkness rather easy :/
They showed up where the trod everyone ran from them since our tech priest kept flaunting his servo arm. Finally theys ee a cleric who warns them to stay inside at night the players decide to stay out and face these "Monsters". The dyd whupped their ass, then went straight to the Alms house and butchered everyone inside.
An investigation scenario solved in 1 session with a lot of ammo spent :o

cyclocius said:

Haha I suppose my group got through Edge of Darkness rather easy :/
They showed up where the trod everyone ran from them since our tech priest kept flaunting his servo arm. Finally theys ee a cleric who warns them to stay inside at night the players decide to stay out and face these "Monsters". The dyd whupped their ass, then went straight to the Alms house and butchered everyone inside.
An investigation scenario solved in 1 session with a lot of ammo spent :o

Now that right there is the right and proper Imperial method of investigation -kill things and keep killing things untill the heresy stops XD

0_o
It just happened again:
"A magos on Heth is suspected Heretical?"
"Yeah, you should go and interrogate him"
<<30 bullets and a snapped neck later>>
"Well, he's dead, did he have nay data slate or anything?2
":o"