Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TomasB

look what I found

23 posts in this topic

well legos and disney have always had a deal going on so not suprising that the new star wars cartoon series is coming out with legos already.

My issue is that lego stuff is really pricey lately.

Plastic prices, plus LEGO make their stuff out of ABS plastic which is high quality but pushes the price up further. It's not moneygrabbing, they've got pretty **** high production costs.

As for the Gozanti, FFG's release schedule goes up to Christmas. Their Imperial huges, if they're coming, will be next year, if so, they'll probably be announced after Wave 5 has released.

Punning Pundit likes this

Is it just me or just that Lego model look pretty sub par compared to their normal standard for Star Wars stuff?

NAH!

:angry:

Ain't just you.

You will use these toys and pretend that you have a cool model on the table, and you will like it!!!

<_<

lol, I was joking about releasing the Gozanti already. I'm happy for that to be a ways away. I still need to catch up on other releases. If I need to scratch my Imperial huge ship itch I'll just repurpose a CR90.

It's hovered around 10¢ a brick for decades. :)  Sets are getting slightly bigger on average, though.

Is it just me or just that Lego model look pretty sub par compared to their normal standard for Star Wars stuff?

IIt's not just you. The scale on that ship is way out of whack. For perspective, I believe that the Ghost is actually longer than a YT-1300.

The new at-at that just came out is excellent, FYI.

They really need to make a new tie bomber and interceptor, a new at-at, and a new Firespray. Then I think I'll have all the sets I could want from the OT

I don't like Rebels, all I see until now I could see is the same crap of Clone Wars, but in different era, too shame, greettings.

Why am I not surprised you'd hate this without even giving it a chance.

Do you see the videos???, and yoy liked???, is the same of CW, greettings.

Yeah, I did see the videos and yes I did like them. No this is not the same style as CW (which I also enjoyed). And, yes, you still spell "greetings" incorrectly and place it in the wrong place of your message.

I don't spoke of the Style, I tell about the same child issues, the Bad too idiots, and the good guys too intelligents to sabe the day, always, greettings.

I don't spoke of the Style, I tell about the same child issues, the Bad too idiots, and the good guys too intelligents to sabe the day, always, greettings.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot are you talking about? You are making absolutely no ******* sense whatsoever.