Sign in to follow this  
Takeda

FFG, please sell random boxes

I feel the need to buy random cases. Why don't you sell a small random box that includes new pilot/ upgrades cards with a previously released ship that has an alternate paint scheme. Throw in maybe one or two power cards that will force fiends such as myself to buy ridiculously large amounts of boxed boosters :). I know I know , you guys don't do the random thing........... START!

Ive spent an hour this morning discussing this very topic with a friend and how its an outdated model that has no place in todays gaming market. No one should be selling random boosters now, for any game.

FFG should never do this as I would stop supporting the game immediately as would all of my friends.

Edited by Trebor Minntt

I used to play that random pirate ship game that was out years ago.

The 'random' thing was funfor the first few purposes

less fun when you got your second or third duplicate of a toss ship

Less fun still when your mate got the best ship ever in his first pack and you always struggled to beat it :)

I'm not saying only sell random packs! Keep things as they are but just have the random packs for fluff. They are like buying a lottery ticket. You win and you loose .... That's the fun part.

I'm not upset.. just bored.  Been waiting in all day for two ships to turn up in thepost... maybe tomorrow.

I'll reply to anything right now as i'm trying to avoid doing any real work today as i'm not in the mood.

:)

C'mon people you know you want to join the dark side! :D

On a more serious note, I find it hilarious how upset some of you become and from such an obvious troll post as well. I mean really, he isn't even very serious himself.

It's not a troll post ! I'm serious , I bought cases of d&d minis.

I'm not saying only sell random packs! Keep things as they are but just have the random packs for fluff. They are like buying a lottery ticket. You win and you loose .... That's the fun part.

I have tons of extra pilot and upgrade cards. Each time you send me one dollar and I will pick one at random and send it to you. It will be fun, after the 5th time you get "Fel's Wrath" just remember it's what you wanted!