Sign in to follow this  
Otajima

Nashville/Murfreesboro/Franklin - Tennessee Players

Please contact me as I am trying to get a list together of all interested parties so I can email and set up a network to let our local players know about tournaments both local and with other player bases like Atlanta and Knoxville. Also about weekly and possible league play. 

Thanks,

Allen Jones

Will do things are looking really well for Nashville/Murfreesboro Conquest! We have about -6 people already tlaking about playing in our local area and a store ready to support us for tournaments.

Just so everyone knows we have a store ordering he demo kits, we have access to quality tournament facilities and play facilities as we need. All that we need now is just the players to congregate.

We will be playing at Roll the Dice Games in Murfreesboro TN. We will also have casual play at MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University) as well. However we are waiting for our pre-orders to arrive before we can start playing.

Thanks,

Allen Jones

Date on shipment from FF put to 10/3/14, and Roll The Dice Games in Murfreesboro TN, has applied for a store championship, demo kit, and is willing to host casual play and informal tournaments/leagues! The Student Union Building of MTSU will have people playing and a chance at casual games as well!