Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Miner

Black Goat monsters - wrong cut

Hello,

I just bought Black Goat of the Woods expansion and I found that monsters are wrongly cut. Back sides are shifted against front side and cuts are going though monster description.

Is it general issue of the expansion or I was just unlucky?

Regards,

Miner

I do not have this problem so you might want to contact the FFG support-section and get a fresh copy. From what I have heard the people at FFG are very good at helping people concerning this sort of problems...

My copy of the Black goat is fine. But I agree with above contact FFG customer support, they are absolutely fantastic. I contacted them 2 days ago as I was missing a Arkham encounter card I didn't know whether I had misplaced it or It wasn't included in my purchase.  The support was the best I have ever had. The card is now in the mail.

I can't recommend their customer support highly enough.

Agreed! The customer support is spectacular.

I had a problem with one of my decks and their response was immediate. Three business days later, I had a replacement deck in my mailbox.

The FFG support team is fantastic. Good luck with your expansion!

I heard a story of a guy who bought Arkham Horror and during their first game a careless friend spilled cola all over the board.  He contacted FF inquiring how to obtain a replacement board stating clearly that it was HIS FAULT and not a defect and they sent him a replacement board no charge.

At this risk of sounding like a rabid fanboi, this is a textbook case of how you run a successful business.  A lot of places these days preach the "customer is always right" mantra but they don't really live it.  FF is doing it right by not only meeting expectations but exceeding them.  I have only purchsed Arkham Horror from them but if the production values and support for their other games are half as good as with AH I am going to be adding many more FF games to my library.

Vaxsythrakul said:

I heard a story of a guy who bought Arkham Horror and during their first game a careless friend spilled cola all over the board.  He contacted FF inquiring how to obtain a replacement board stating clearly that it was HIS FAULT and not a defect and they sent him a replacement board no charge.

At this risk of sounding like a rabid fanboi, this is a textbook case of how you run a successful business.  A lot of places these days preach the "customer is always right" mantra but they don't really live it.  FF is doing it right by not only meeting expectations but exceeding them.  I have only purchsed Arkham Horror from them but if the production values and support for their other games are half as good as with AH I am going to be adding many more FF games to my library.

I agree totally..