Sign in to follow this  
Jaden Ckast

Walmart rebel aces ship date

So apparently Walmart is getting in on the xwing madness. They show rebel aces as should be shipping aug 28. Now I know dates change and they could be estimating but say they are right and it will ship to you on aug 28 does this mean it would be available to buy at your LGS aug 28 as well?

They have been "on the boat" for awhile now.

They were put on the boat on July 18th, it's been a bit more then a month now. On the boat is typically 4-6 weeks. So it's been about 4 days past the soonest we'd expect to see them get here.

Goes back to the age old question of: Does FFG enforce a street date on its resellers?

As far as I know, no they don't.

Goes back to the age old question of: Does FFG enforce a street date on its resellers?

Walmart is pretty hardcore on street dates when it comes to video games and toys. I honestly believe if there is one with the FFG shipment Walmart will enforce it. 

They have been "on the boat" for awhile now.

They were put on the boat on July 18th, it's been a bit more then a month now. On the boat is typically 4-6 weeks. So it's been about 4 days past the soonest we'd expect to see them get here. 

As far as I know, no they don't.

Hmmmm ya I assume if Walmart is saying they can ship on aug 28th then maybe the other stores may have them then too. Hopefully :)

Walmart is pretty hardcore on street dates when it comes to video games and toys. I honestly believe if there is one with the FFG shipment Walmart will enforce it.

Walmart isn't known for playing nice either