Sign in to follow this  
xanderf

Soooo...when we are going to get any of the new art available for avatars?

I'd *love* to be able to pick one of the art pieces from the TIE Defender cards as an avatar...or see some B-Wing avatars around...or YT-2400s...and actually, even the Rear Admiral Chiraneau art is pretty impressive...ooooh, or the TIE Bomber art...

But we are all still running around with wave 1-2 avatars, which is...odd.  No new options have appeared in the forum avatar choices in a LONG time, and FFG has put out a lot of new games and art since then, so...

Hang on, I'll get my crytsal ball.

Hmmm

Seems to say that we'll get them when they update the forums with the additional subforums that keep getting requested on a roughly fortnightly basis.

So we should expect it around the same time that they release the Star Destroyer model for X-Wing.

Helpful?

Here's a picture of a baby wombat to keep you distracted in the meantime:

19412.jpg

Edited by Eltnot

Just don't use one (haha, yeah right)!  Personally, I find it distracting and difficult to identify someone based on it (especially when they change it...ugh).  

I see some people with stuff I don't recognize...can you add your own custom ones, or are you stuck with premade FFG ones?  

Guys, you know what you should do?  

Go over too the Armada forum and you'll see the welcome thread by a moderator pinned too the top.

Click on that moderators profile and click on 'add me as a friend'.

He doesn't have too approve friends so, drop him a PM about the subsections and avatar.

You never know what'll work. 

Guys, you know what you should do?  

Go over too the Armada forum and you'll see the welcome thread by a moderator pinned too the top.

Click on that moderators profile and click on 'add me as a friend'.

He doesn't have too approve friends so, drop him a PM about the subsections and avatar.

You never know what'll work. 

Might be worth a try, I suppose - it's been AGES since we've got this initial set of avatars, and even outside of the 'Star Wars' products, FFG has released so much great stuff that just isn't available to use.

More variety would help a LOT in identifying different users, especially as the forum seems to keep increasing in participant count every day...