Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bioball

How about instead of Timescape, FFG does an Ocean/Sea big box?

80 posts in this topic

Well the old Forest one looks pretty intense, but a little similar to other things in Talisman.  He needs some incredible wicked cape thing or something. Maybe 3 eyes?  Tee-hee!

Well, he looks quite a lot like Varthrax, so maybe its his younger brother (that you never heard about!).

Having said that, I am distinguishing cover art from actual game mechanics, characters etc.

As I note some have no taste for the Dragon expansion (and the possibility of a Timescape one - I'm on fence for now, mysefl)

I think it would be great if another expansion could tweak some Dragon things more to people's liking.

so to anyone who doesn't like Dragon expansion as it is now, or thinks it needs tweaks, what would you suggest.

Please no "dump it" type answers. If you don't think anything can improve it, than say so.

talismanisland said:

I believe our friend is referring to the Eldar Wraithlord from Warhammer 40K…

Indeed I was.

Although I think the Wraith Lord needs a bit of a buff if he's going to be turning up in the new Talisman. Compared to the Lord of Darkness and Eagle King he's a bit weak… Although he admittedly doesn't give much reward.

Thee Forsaken One said:

Indeed I was.

Although I think the Wraith Lord needs a bit of a buff if he's going to be turning up in the new Talisman. Compared to the Lord of Darkness and Eagle King he's a bit weak… Although he admittedly doesn't give much reward.

The Lord of Darkness and the Eagle King from third edition has also a strength of 6.

The strength and craft from the Wraith Lord will probably be changed by FFG :)

Velhart said:

Thee Forsaken One said:

Indeed I was.

The Lord of Darkness and the Eagle King from third edition has also a strength of 6.

The strength and craft from the Wraith Lord will probably be changed by FFG :)

Yes you can guarantee that!

Ell.