Sign in to follow this  
Peroxis

Era error

I have too many questions and curiosities..

But anyway what would peoples recommendations be between bringing characters to Age of rebellion from EotE.

Would it possibly be more fun to start a new character with rebellion in mind or convert your experienced fringer?

Better question: Would you rather play a fringer that throws in with the Alliance, or would you rather play a character that's been with the Alliance from the get-go?

And what's this about Era errors? Or is it a play-on-words with a British accent?

You could easily use a contact to get them jobs. Secretly that contact works for the rebellion, thus so are your PCs. As they are introduced to the rebellion this way they can make their decision to keep with the rebellion or go their own way.

This is what I have done with my game group.

SP

Also remember that the only thing connecting an AoR character specifically to the Rebellion is the existing official Duty options. An altered Duty chart exists that reallocates the character to the Empire, and replacing it would Obligation would allow you represent pirates, or mercs, or non-alliance rebels, or any number of other things.