Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suicidepuppet

Concerning Mountains of Madness New Expansion

9 posts in this topic

Dear Fantasy Flight Games

I see you have decided to release Mountains of Madness for Eldritch Horror...the expansion Arkham Horror fans waited on for YEARS.

I hate you.

P.S. I would like a refund for this pile of game boxes stinking up my gameroom.

Looks like from the preview that of the 8 new investigators, Agnes Baker, Patrice Hathaway, and Ursula Downs are pretty much confirmed.

I hate you.

Oh please, are you that spoiled? You have Arkham, with 25 AO and 4 complete maps, and Eldritch, with literally the ENTIRE world, and two expansions, one you've been waiting for 'For Years'.

And these people gave you this. And you hate them?

Grow up.

valvorik, Pseudonym and klaymen_sk like this

Dear Fantasy Flight Games

I see you have decided to release Mountains of Madness for Eldritch Horror...the expansion Arkham Horror fans waited on for YEARS.

I hate you.

P.S. I would like a refund for this pile of game boxes stinking up my gameroom.

Get over it. Say that arkham horror is making your GAMEROOM (you have a GAMEROOM, MAN) stink? Say that you hate fantasy flight?

Grow up, man. Seriously.

klaymen_sk likes this

Looks like from the preview that of the 8 new investigators, Agnes Baker, Patrice Hathaway, and Ursula Downs are pretty much confirmed.

Assuming everything they displayed at GenCon does not change, all of the Investigators were spoiled in the display case. I only remember a few, but I'm sure someone took a picture of it or wrote down everything they saw. 

Assuming everything they displayed at GenCon does not change, all of the Investigators were spoiled in the display case. I only remember a few, but I'm sure someone took a picture of it or wrote down everything they saw.

At this point in the evolution of the game, it's almost impossible that they change investigators. Components are clearly printed (since on display) and so on. Depending on the production / testing status, they could receive some minor changes, but I don't think we'd see character A disappearing and character B arriving. I think these 8 here are a safe bet.