Sign in to follow this  
SoulCrusherEx

Wave 6 best thing ever !!

as the title sais iam so HYPE  for the poirate faction finnaly they came out and i love the products they planned for the 6th wave so far cant wait to throw out hundreds of euros to get a huge pirate fleet !!.

the upgrade cards and the new boba fett will bring some more fun into this game for sure !!.

the PS of the most pirates are most odd numbers like 1,3,5 and 7 but thats cool to me aswell. cant wait to test em out !!

i hope we see those heavy fighters which name started with an Ryk and the medium fighter alongside the light interceptor craft from the hutts and the V-Wing aswell for that faction.

Not so sure about girls/women.  Married 3 of them.  If I had avoided that, my X-Wing fleet would be even LARGER than it is now  :P

Perhaps the old adage if at first you don't succeed try try again, should be forever ignored going forward with your endeavors of marriage. 

Not so sure about girls/women.  Married 3 of them.  If I had avoided that, my X-Wing fleet would be even LARGER than it is now  :P

Perhaps the old adage if at first you don't succeed try try again, should be forever ignored going forward with your endeavors of marriage. 

They were all interesting experiences though, and shaped my life in many ways.  Wouldn't do it over for anything.

Still, bacon is better, and costs less.

I got excited for wave 6 all over again earlier when I noticed the Y-wing mod ( I don't mean the bomb one ). Every time I look close at the pictures I get the hype again.

Edit: that one..

IMG_20140820_011411_zps3nxkbzph.jpg

Edited by Spaceman91

Simultaneously?  

Not so sure about girls/women.  Married 3 of them.    :P

Hell, I have many talents, but all of them added up wouldn't allow me to marry 3 women at the same time.  If it wasn't obvious, I couldn't deal with one at a time.

I know what I'd do if I had a million dollars.

You'd buy someone a green dress.

But not a real green dress, that's cruel.

He could also buy an exotic pet--like a llama, or an emu--but he's an ork. He'd probably just eat it.

We could build a tree fort in our yard! You know, to get out of his reach.

I know what I'd do if I had a million dollars.

You'd buy someone a green dress.

But not a real green dress, that's cruel.

He could also buy an exotic pet--like a llama, or an emu--but he's an ork. He'd probably just eat it.

We could build a tree fort in our yard! You know, to get out of his reach.

We wouldn't have to walk to the store--we'd have to run, because there'd be an ork chasing us.