Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ghanbak

Boston, MA

15 posts in this topic

I come from the land of Fantasy Flight and I need people to play the SW LCG with. What's the atmosphere in Boston? Note: I lived half a mile from the Fantasy Flight game center and i'm having withdrawals.

There's a group of us that meet out at the Whiz Store in Westborough.  Although we come from all over.  There's a guy who drives up from Rhode Island, another that lives in Boston proper, a few scattered around the 95 ring.  Check out the Star Wars LCG Massachusetts facebook group.

Great!  We actually have a tournament scheduled for this Sunday, the 24th (1 PM, I believe).  It's the latest kit (the one with the Leia mat).  If we don't see you then, hopefully sometime soon.  Our usual nights are Mondays, with people showing up around 6 or so.

I'm the guy in Boston proper! I go out to the Whiz store on most Monday nights, but have also had some success getting games in at Pandemonium.

Let me know when you want to schedule some games!

I'm the guy in Boston proper! I go out to the Whiz store on most Monday nights, but have also had some success getting games in at Pandemonium.

Let me know when you want to schedule some games!

And let me know when you get stuff in at Pandemonium as well.  ;)

Anything going on in Boston these days? I just recently moved to Somerville and am looking for other SWLCG players in the area...

Hey normanh,

Not a whole ton at the local game stores for SWLCG. Battlegrounds in Plainville (~40 min south of the city) has an LCG night every monday night and runs a lot of lcg tournaments including SWLCG. Here's the facebook group that we all post in:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewEnglandLCGCommunity/

If you're interested in pickup games in the city, let me know! I think there are a few of us that could get together in the city.

nrhorn likes this

Hi Timohbee, I'd definitely like to see if we could revitalize the Boston SWLCG scene. I'm in Somerville and could easily meet up somewhere to start playing again.

Edited by normanh
Forensicus likes this

There is an active group LCG group Monday nights at Battleground Games & Hobbies in Plainville MA (40 minutes south of Boston).