Sign in to follow this  
Farseerixirvost

Anyone know if Rebellion Day stores have been chosen?

My store got the kit today. Village Games in Anoka mn

Got 1 adventure

Got 1 set of dice

Got 3 maps

Got 3 sets of npcs

Got 1 poster.

Have 13 players and 2 GMs signed up to play

http://www.meetup.com/Roseville-Star-Wars-RPG/events/196140472/?

Did they get multiple kits?

How are they going to manage multiple GMs with only one adventure book?

I'm running it at Dragon's Lair, I think I'm the only one. Hopefully people will sign up :)

I'm GMing at one of the local stores.

My store got the kit today. Village Games in Anoka mn

Got 1 adventure
Got 1 set of dice
Got 3 maps
Got 3 sets of npcs
Got 1 poster.
Have 13 players and 2 GMs signed up to play

http://www.meetup.com/Roseville-Star-Wars-RPG/events/196140472/?

Did they get multiple kits?

How are they going to manage multiple GMs with only one adventure book?

I'm running it at Dragon's Lair, I think I'm the only one. Hopefully people will sign up :)

If I understand correctly it's setup to be run multiple times in one day but not at the same time.

Edited by WargameHub

Ah, I see. My original expectation is that we'll get through it all once.

The book describes Episode I as taking an estimated time of about an hour and Episodes II to III as taking about three hours. We've got 12pm to 6pm booked for it, and what with explaining the rules and breaking at some points between episodes, that seems reasonable to me.

Yeah my FLGS only got one as well - apparently response was overwhelming (who'da thunk). There's another GM ahead of me signed up to run; if we don't get a lot of interest I hope to still at least play, but if we have a bunch of folks wanting to play I've volunteered to run the Beginner Box instead.

As a side note, they called either the FFG wholesalers or FFG directly, I'm not certain which, to see if they were allowed to photocopy the adventure book/ character sheets so we both could run it at once; but they were not sure if/when they'd get a callback on it. It might be an option to keep in mind unless someone In The Know here will chime in to say one way or the other.

My favorite store in Austin, Dragon's Lair, is hosting a WizKids event that day, so it doesn't look like they're involved. I'll have to try someplace else.

Have you tried Whose Turn Is It Games? DL is much larger, but WTIIG is definitely my favorite store in town.

My favorite store in Austin, Dragon's Lair, is hosting a WizKids event that day, so it doesn't look like they're involved. I'll have to try someplace else.

Have you tried Whose Turn Is It Games? DL is much larger, but WTIIG is definitely my favorite store in town.

I game at Whose Turn on Wednesdays so I thought about asking them, but Dragon's Lair got back to me.

I'm running Glare Peak at Dragon's Lair on Sunday, September 14, from 12pm to 6pm. I'll be running it twice if there is enough interest.