Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Farseerixirvost

Anyone know if Rebellion Day stores have been chosen?

39 posts in this topic

I didn't know they would only "Choose" certain stores.

Makes my chances rather slim considering I live in a remote part of the midwest

I've emailed Dragon's Lair here in Austin volunteering to run one a couple of times but have not heard anything. I'm hoping they're just waiting to see if they are selected before replying.

I've emailed Dragon's Lair here in Austin volunteering to run one a couple of times but have not heard anything. I'm hoping they're just waiting to see if they are selected before replying.

Same here (dif store and town, obviously). It's less than a month away, one would think stores would know. But the FLGS I pinged here hasn't heard, and I don't know if FFG would only tell the chosen places they were chosen, or if they'd also tell the ones not chosen that they weren't...

As of yesterday afternoon my FLGS did not know if it was going to be participating or how many kits they might get. The date is fixed by the event, however, and I offered to run the AoR Beginner Box for folks if they didn't get enough for all their tables.

The FLGS that I will be running it for said that they just got an email a little over an hour ago telling them that they had been selected as one of the stores to run Rescue at Glare Peak. I would imagine that the stores that will be participating either know by now, or will know soon.

evanfardreamer likes this

The FLGS that I will be running it for said that they just got an email a little over an hour ago telling them that they had been selected as one of the stores to run Rescue at Glare Peak. I would imagine that the stores that will be participating either know by now, or will know soon.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll call my FLGS tomorrow (bit late now) to pester them again about it :D

Are we sure this is official. Many stores in my area have applied for this and noone has heard a thing.

That's a bummer, I was hoping to slip out for a game.  

My FLGS in Orlando was notified already, so notifications are going out. 

I am one of the GM's for the event there.

What's the store in Orlando? I have to travel there next week for business and will do so again. Been looking for a place to go check out there. Thanks

My FLGS in Orlando was notified already, so notifications are going out. 

I am one of the GM's for the event there.

What's the store in Orlando? I have to travel there next week for business and will do so again. Been looking for a place to go check out there. Thanks

There is Sci-Fi-City, but there is also CoolStuffInc in Maitland.

I was at a local store yesterday and they told me that not only have the locations been chosen but the day is set for Sept 13th as the day FFG wants the event run.  just thought i would give you guys a heads up.

My store received their kit, without being told they were getting it. 

Reading through it, it looks really great.

I know FFG in the original post said that there would be a list of stores holding the event released for everyone by the end of August.

I don't think that's going to happen.

SP

Dragon's Lair in Austin got back to me, they are having a WizKids event on Saturday, Sept 13 but they offered to let me run the event on Sunday, Sept 14, so I said sure!