Sign in to follow this  
player266669

Official FFG Adversary Decks

Picked up the three adversary decks FFG was selling at GenCon. I like them. The font is predictably small in order to fit some art in, but I was pleasantly surprised to note that along with the names of talents, they included their descriptions, too. This should minimize the need to look anything up. I'm not sure offhand exactly which adversaries the decks cover, though. The packs have 20 cards each and there are three of them, so we have cards for 60 adversaries.

All in all, a really nice product.

V9TBG3r.jpg

BdVEd1f.jpg

D5D5ZpW.jpg
Edited by Venthrac

I stupidly did not pick any up while I was at the convention. I am kicking myself for that. But I was in a game where the GM ran out of pregens. So he instead handed a few players adversary cards. That was a good idea.

Edited by kaosoe

These are going to be VERY useful for me. Quick references, and excellent for on-the-fly games... especially when my crew often goes in directions that are very unexpected. These I will be picking up at the first opportunity when they show up at my FLGS.

Hell yeah! I'll pick up a set of these! The Assassin Droid looks positively badass.

You see I could ever get behind the specialization decks because its way more efficient to just print specialization trees and slap bundle them together with your character sheets.

These sound super useful. I get sick of fumbling through notes and books to keep checking stats and abilities. So much better to be able to have them right in front of me during an encounter.