Sign in to follow this  
darkstarminis

My Painted Descent Minis

You are incredible. I just read this forum today, and after that I arrived home, I picked up my figure and tried to compare the base gray with your painted minis. It is awesome... I hope I could paint half as good as you do. 

My favorite character is Dezra. I think that someone like you can paint her awesome. Her picture is great, and she has so unique mood. I hope you have enough time to your hobby, and we can delight in your works in the future!

Hey man amazing job! Inspired me to start painting my figures (Avric will be done tonight, I'll post in a separate thread)

Do you varnish at all? During a game the minis are handled quite a lot, is my concern..

Keep it up and keep posting! Please do :)

Just bought the game and started painting things. Started sniffing around for inspiration and wow, did I find it.  I know this is an old thread but these pictures have really inspired me to paint my heroes with quality beyond what I've given my so far with the zombies and goblin archers. Didn't think it was possible to get them so good when they are so small!

I wonder if darkstarminis ever finished any others?

These are seriously amazing pieces of art. Just fantastic work start to finish. Making me feel bad about the hack job I'm doing on mine 😄