Sign in to follow this  
Alderaan Crumbs

Give us the book and put up the site already! :)

It'll take time: we need the book to be released first, and the book probably won't be out for a while (maybe a month). Once the book's page is up, we'll get the forums.

Of course, they could just put it up already because a good number of people already have it, and 1/4-1/3 of the posts up are about FaD.

Normally the book is out and the site is up within a week of Gencon since the game has sort of been released at Gencon. The Edge of the Empire Beta was on the site on the 17th of August 2012.

I have to say I am right there with Alderaan Crumbs and Lorne, so I will agree with the shut up and take my credits.

E

I'm stalking the shop page a few times a day, just hoping to snag a copy of the beta as I couldn't get the time or afford the trip to GenCon (maybe someday. . .). Really hoping it happens soon, because I have two players that are anxiously awaiting the beta before we get too far into our game. . .

Normally the book is out and the site is up within a week of Gencon since the game has sort of been released at Gencon. The Edge of the Empire Beta was on the site on the 17th of August 2012.

I have to say I am right there with Alderaan Crumbs and Lorne, so I will agree with the shut up and take my credits.

E

Going to be more then a week....

E

Going to be more then a week....

There's no "UNlike" button so I say to you, "Nooooooooooooooo!" ;)

If it was anything like Age of Rebellion then you may be waiting until October before you have the beta book in hand :(

Hopefully feedback was taken on board from last time and the sale takes place much closer to Gencon.