Sign in to follow this  
alemander

PC Sheet in Support

I love this form-fillable sheet.  Anyone else like it?  The only thing I would add is a space or whatever in the stats and skills (maybe talents also) to show if is covered by 2 aptitudes, 1 aptitude or zero aptitudes for easy reference.

I do love the font as well but the font isn't correct in all the spaces.  Anyone know who to contact to fix it at FFG or if it can be done on own?

~ alemander

I've taken to just putting a dot or two in each attribute name box and to the left of each skill name

I have just written a "0", "1" or "2" next to the stats and the skills to denote the aptitudes, but yeah basically same thing.

That's alright, don't overburden yourself you're busy enough with the announcement of your new adventure book I'm sure. I haven't tried just trying a black and white version, as I haven't been near a printer with ink, but I'll see what one looks like next week when a friend prints them out. I'll let you know.

I did B&W ones when we were playtesting here; it is a little dark but reads ok. Your milage and all that though. 

Maybe greyscale in the print settings?  I know my printer does the sheet justice that way, but as you say, mileage.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Edited by Brother Praetus

Thanks for this! It makes things a lot easier.

I love the GM's sheet, too.

The 'quick reference' of everyone's key stats is brilliant; now, I don't have to precede rolling behind the screen with "Dave, what's your character's perception?".

If anything, that seems to increase their paranoia levels because I could be rolling anything, for anyone.

Also, I like having the party's inquisitor statted out.