Sign in to follow this  
daddystabz

The iconic characters writeups for FFG's Star Wars game...anything planned?

Anyone have any idea if FFG have ANY plans to put out stats for the iconic character from SW like Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Yoda, etc?

Also, any idea if they will eventually support different eras of play?

Well, we got a Lando in JoY, so there's that. More than that, however? Who knows - nothing so far. If I had to bet, I'd probably say "not very likely" - at least as far as a Sourcebook of Movie Characters goes.

Me, I wouldnt mind seeing Big Name Stars written up. It gives me ideas to steal for bad guys, and there's always just a hint of "So, Solo has an X piloting? Well, I have a Y! I'm awesome!" sometimes. Petty, I know - but hey. :)

I also know, the fan base is pretty divided on the issue, either for or against, so your millage may vary!

Edited by Desslok

I suspect that we'll see MANY different stats for the characters. The stats for Lando in JoY did state that that particular writeup was simple a shorthand representation of Lando for the role he played in that particular encounter.