Sign in to follow this  
Vorpal Sword

Third Faction Details

Well if you figure that he isn't "working for the empire" while in the new faction - he might not be BOUND by their rules...   IE maybe he IS free to use disintegrations.  

Clerk at Disintegrations 'R' Us: "Welcome to our store! How many disintegrations would you like, Mister Fett?"

Boba Fett: "I would like all of the disintegrations, please."

Interested to see how they are going to make the new faction unique.  I want to see uniqueness related to the idea that these guys are fringe characters if not outright criminals.  Boba Fett getting a new ability for the new faction would be a good start.  I do find it kind of interesting that there will probably be a lot of characters in this faction on the same team that actively hate each other. I want this faction to be flavorful and still competitive.  

One thing I love about this new faction: I was worried about which ships they'd be getting into, Rebel-wise. Now they can delay that for a bit, and focus on these new guys.

And we get a bunch of Bounty Hunters. Nice.

I'm KINDA hoping for X-wings and Interceptors in the 3rd faction simply to make a CorSec themed force... But seeing as those 2 are pretty iconic for both factions, it would likely not happen. 

I hope they change up mechanics a little bit:

-Wide and Long bases would make them feel different right away.

-Trap or Scout rules to make reveal and set up phases more interesting and matter even more

- new action: Pillage?

-"Bounties" that give you a benefit after you kill an opposing ship for the round/rest of game

Lots of room.  Lots of flavor!