Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZombieHedgehog

Outrider for trade??

6 posts in this topic

Afte I've seen a few people have the outrider already, I've got to be honest, I've loved this ship for years and wanted one so much I've even started to build one from scratch.

It really sucks that I can't make it to gen con easily as I'm based in the UK.

I wondered if anyone would be so kind to be willing to trade with me? I'm offering a custom ship up for trade if anyone would be interested please let me know, either respond to this thread or send me a pm.

There are examples of my work if you click on the links in my signature.

I would just like to add that I currently have a couple of customs to finish soni would need to complete both first.

Thanks in advance,

James

Do you just not want to wait for their general release?

I know - it's probably just another month. Is it really worth all the work for a custom (or $12 more on eBay) to have it a month earlier?

I know - it's probably just another month. Is it really worth all the work for a custom (or $12 more on eBay) to have it a month earlier?

I know, I'm just putting the offer out there, like I said, I've loved this ship for years and saw the opportunity to try to get one like everyone else. Just offering something different in the form if a trade for a custom ship. Like glentopher said, stock doesn't always get to the UK that fast, which is a pain when you see that people have the ship a lot earlier than you, I know that it comes down to logistics and getting stock across the pond but it still sucks that you get it later than others. I don't want to come across as moaning about how things are unfair, I'm sure other people have it worse but, I saw an opportunity and decided to post.

If I don't receive an offer I'll just wait for the ship to be released.

Just to double check, does anyone have a YT-2400 they would like to trade?

Thanks,

James