Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DragonL0rd132

BC Character Creator with Tome archetypes!

10 posts in this topic

http://dragonlord132.tumblr.com/BlackCrusadeCharacterCreator

Version 3 done!  Blasted life getting in the way...

For offline use: just right click Save Page As on both pages.  Make sure to put them in the same folder.  Replace "http://dragonlord132.tumblr.com/YourBlackCrusadeCharacter" with just "BlackCrusadeCharacter.html" or whatever you named the second page.  Use Ctrl F in notepad to find it.

Routa-maa, Erathia and Trailblazer like this

Hard to tell because of randomness, but are the Characteristic Bonuses showing up right? I've tried a few and, for example, it seems possible for an Apostate to roll a Fellowship in the mid twenties, which I'm pretty sure is impossible under RAW, similarly plague marines don't seem to get -10 Agility or +10 Toughness. Are you supposed to add these manually?

After I hit finalize, whats the best way to get it printed out?  Save the page as a pdf?

I'd copy and paste into word, but that's just me.  It's really meant to be used with character sheets.

Khorne berzerkers seems to be bugged. Skills talents traits and gear do not show up...

Fixed.

Hard to tell because of randomness, but are the Characteristic Bonuses showing up right? I've tried a few and, for example, it seems possible for an Apostate to roll a Fellowship in the mid twenties, which I'm pretty sure is impossible under RAW, similarly plague marines don't seem to get -10 Agility or +10 Toughness. Are you supposed to add these manually?

Did you press Finalize?  The program auto adds the bonuses and eliminates the excess options you did not choose.

After finalization : 

Pride:
Disgrace:
Motivation:

and no display of passions (khorme berzerker sure but maybe in others too) yepp others to also 

Edited by Athanatosz

This is pretty good! Has anyone checked out the old Ordo Malleus Website? This was a great Character generator and I would love to see something like it.

@ Dragonl0rd0132: I did not mention this to be insulting! The Website in question starts in a similar way to your program but also allows for advances and such as the charter develops. I would love to see a BC/OW/DH2 version of this!

Ah, I was expecting it to update when you switched Archetypes (like it does when you go from Marine to non-marine) that makes a lot more sense.