Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocBrown

unknown ship from GenCon photo

30 posts in this topic

So...

Umm..
What's that ship in the lower left corner?  To the left of the falcon and to the right of it's reflection?

I'd post a picture but I can't figure out how.  Silly forums....

doc b

So...

Umm..

What's that ship in the lower left corner?  To the left of the falcon and to the right of it's reflection?

doc b

do you have photobucket? save the picture to your computer, go to photobucket and upload the pic to your album. click on links and copy the link for message boards/forums (should be the one at the bottom of the list) paste the link into the textbox and post

Edited by ApollosSpear

So...

Umm..

doc b

It's a reflection of the CR-90.

GrandAdmiralCrunch likes this

Look at how dark it is. Imperial Corvette! Much more likely it's just dark because it's a reflection of the bottom of the ship. I'd actually be a little bit irritated at getting an Imperial repaint of the Corvette instead of a new ship.

tl;dr - it's not a new ship, and it's not an Imperial Corvette, I think. Just dark because of the reflection.

Edited by bayruun

I know you can't read it, but my buddy has a friend out there & he says that the little sheet of paper says "To be announced Friday afternoon.

Also judging by the space, we may be seeing our new imperial large ship this Friday ladies & gents. :-)

I'm pumped!

Edited by UndefeatedAce

I know you can't read it, but my buddy has a friend out there & he says that the little sheet of paper says "To be announced Friday afternoon.

Also judging by the space, we may be seeing our new imperial large ship this Friday ladies & gents. :-)

I'm pumped! 

Or, as some have suggested, that's where Armada is being shown off... I'd prefer to see a big ship there, but it is an Armada-sized space.

EDIT: Looks like Armada has its own shelf, so this is still open for a huge ship. That makes me happy.

Edited by bayruun

I'm pumped!

Or, as some have suggested, that's where Armada is being shown off... I'd prefer to see a big ship there, but it is an Armada-sized space.

Nooooo..... I hope not....but you are right.

I guess my only defense would be, why say to be announced Friday, if we all already know about it? It shouldn't be released twice right?

Why is this a topic about a vague reflection that doesn't show or proof us anything, whilst this picture is my first view of the decimator next to other ships as a reference. Look at that size. It's huge. And amazing. I want it. 

The base looks bigger than that of the outrider. Is that right?

It's the normal "big ship" size base.

The weirdness is simply an artifact of poor photography by a dude that doesn't know how to use his equipment.

19Seven2 and YwingAce like this

What's that ship next to the Firespray?

The base seems larger than a normal ship, smaller than the large base. It has the telltale red firing arc of the Rebels, I don't recognise it.