Sign in to follow this  
2P51

Aramda

So another X-Wing-ish minitures game, but this time fleet based rather than dogfighting? Interesting. Like I needed another **** FFG shaped hole to throw my money into! Thank god I never got hooked on the card game.

***edit***

Also, for those thinking of getting luired by the siren's song of this thing:

00001066.png

Edited by Desslok

So another X-Wing-ish minitures game, but this time fleet based rather than dogfighting? Interesting. Like I needed another **** FFG shaped hole to throw my money into! Thank god I never got hooked on the card game.

And it looks like your avatar is cursing FFG for you :P

-EF

***edit***

00001066.png

You'd just waste your money on hookers and blow anyway............FFG is helping you walk a righteous path..............

Thank god I never got hooked on the card game.

I wasn't so lucky...

Funnily enough I was working on my own capital-ship-space-battle-game because I wanted something like this. **** you ffg, I need to eat every now and then.

Thank god I never got hooked on the card game.

I wasn't so lucky...

Funnily enough I was working on my own capital-ship-space-battle-game because I wanted something like this. **** you ffg, I need to eat every now and then.

You'd just waste your money on hookers and blow anyway............FFG is helping you walk a righteous path..............
Yeah, I never got hooked on that game either, but those other things... Edited by R2builder

The problem is - and I mentioned this in the other thread - if the ships are in scale to each other, the Imperial Star Destroyers (not to mention the Supers) are going to be prohibitively big. The ISD is probably what - 2, 2.5 times bigger than the Victory? And then the Executor? It'll come in a shoebox.

Either that or the scale on these guys are going to be off.

The problem is - and I mentioned this in the other thread - if the ships are in scale to each other, the Imperial Star Destroyers (not to mention the Supers) are going to be prohibitively big. The ISD is probably what - 2, 2.5 times bigger than the Victory? And then the Executor? It'll come in a shoebox.

Either that or the scale on these guys are going to be off.

"I need a house with a big garage."

"Why, do you have a few cars?"

"I have a Death Star."

Darn you, FFG! And here I was thinking that I might just be able to afford some stuff.

Well, that VSD model looks to be - oh, lets call it 4 inches long, which would make 1 inch about 200 meters (slightly less, but for the purposes of easy math, we'll go with it). So a ISD would be 8 inches long, about the width of a piece of paper. Still pretty large for retail shelves.

Well, that VSD model looks to be - oh, lets call it 4 inches long, which would make 1 inch about 200 meters (slightly less, but for the purposes of easy math, we'll go with it). So a ISD would be 8 inches long, about the width of a piece of paper. Still pretty large for retail shelves.

Have you seen the CR90 for X-Wing? :)

I rarely play the game (X-Wing Miniatures), but I've slowly been collecting the minis because they're so cool.  My mother-in-law got me the CR90 for Christmas, but of course I haven't taken it out of the box yet :)

No offense, but I am seriously going ot buy one of everything, and make posterboard duplicates.  $99 seems kind of steep, but this is exactly what I want, and find lacking in the X-wing mini game

I might get Armada if I wasn't already saving up to buy 30 splat books. Those "3 standalone games" are hitting 1 standalone wallet. 

Anybody can pay their light bill..............a real RPG fan plays by candlelight......................

I'll be starting small fires in my fireplace using the repeated info in the Core books :D Gonna be a cozy winter!

***edit***

00001066.png

I coulda sworn that Hookers and Blow was another Board Game that FFG made anyways....