Sign in to follow this  
Tiltowait

Friendly Game at Gencon 2014 Anyone?

I got into X-Wing this year and unfortunately did not hear or know anything about events at Gencon until the tournament was booked up...guess my Holonet was down.   :wacko:  

On the plus side I figure there will be lots of folks there who may be up for a game.  So I look at this as an opportunity to find fellow X-Wingers!  :D

I'm starting this thread in the hopes that folks who wouldn't mind a friendly game or two in between the general con madness post here. 

To facilitate getting into a game I'd recommend posting day/time slots you are looking for a game and a table/room location within the convention area (open gaming table XXX in room YYY, floor ZZZ) for example. 

Ultimately let's keep this friendly and simple.  

Happy pew-pewing!

Anyone going up early on Wednesday night, want to meet somewhere for a game?

I'll be there Wednesday night to help set up Heroscape events. I won't be able to bring any of my X-Wing stuff, but would like to do some casual gaming if possible. I'm fully booked on Friday, but might be able to find time on Thursday or Saturday as well.

FYI There is a pick up game area. I will be there off and on in between my busy sessions. Or hanging out by the mini food court area. :) So far friday afternoon and sat morning is open. I will be checking here as well so feel free to post/msg me if u want to play. Barring a pickup up game, burn out or murphy of course...

Today wearing a crunchyroll white tee shirt. Black laptop bag. Rest of weekend I will be in a red star trek shirt or a red taldor tee. Long haired asian fellow with glasses. :)

Edited by Tiltowait

I'll be around all day Friday if anyone wants to play me, any takers are welcome.

Please use this responsibly - email me herrgeist@yahoo.com

Edited by Herrgeist