Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Naszerinted

Looking for GM and Players preferably in the GMT zone.

187 posts in this topic

i'll be out saturday evening so it's either friday night or sunday night. Friday would be good for me.

So do we have any proposal when to run the next session?

Edited by Lareg

Hi guys.

As we all have noticed, i haven´t been arround lately and no sessions were held. It´s not that i have forgotten you guys, just life is getting in the way. Especially my wifes business has picked up lately, so quite a bit of my time is going in that also.

Right, what does this all mean for the party/sessions? In short, i expect this month and half of the next to also be a write-off. After that things will be slowing down, and i should have time. It may not be great, but i´m not going to made promises i can´t forfill.

At the moment i´m looking at sunday the 14th of december, to deal with the longest 24 hours a party ever had to get some money.

Thanks for the update, i imagined that life was having priority.

I'm always up for playing, so i'll wait or you to be free. In the meatime Naz is willing to GM some sessions, so we'll see how it goes.

no problem, just freeze the having to pay the money / get the stuff back, and we´ll simply let you guys run with your characters and pick up my part of the story from there.

Well I'd like to try out the start from the colonist handbook. It was called orchard start or something along those lines so if there is not a huege uproar we are going to use new chars anyway.

i'm thinking we can try to do both, freeze the ones we have now on Nar Shaddaa, and roll new ones for the colonist campaign, then when puracy is back we can decide which campaign we want to keep going (or both if we are having fun).

Naz, can you explian alittle bit what you have in mind ofr your campagin? is it a colonist campaign since you're using Far Horizons? are we fixed on a planet or moving around on a ship?

I'd like the campaign to take place in about 3-4 star system hidden somewhere off from any points of iterest.

It does not have to be strictly colonist, but if you are a bountyhunter gadgeteer i'd like to know why are you there and how can you add to a civilian community without blasting holes into annoying people.

Btw can you come up wednessday afternoon/early evening read as:18:00-19:00?

sure i can come to ts on wednesday. I'll think of potential charcters for such a campagin.

Do wthe others have already some characters?