Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Naszerinted

Looking for GM and Players preferably in the GMT zone.

187 posts in this topic

Same time is ok for me.

Now to figure out how to compensate for all the holes i made in my own storyline by forgetting /altering things on the fly. :P

Looking for somewhat experienced player for our EotE campaign, Thursdays 8-11pm CET.

Roll20+Hangout. Exploring-sneaking campaign, combat is 1/3 of the session max.

PM me if interested.

Sorry guys, a change in my schedule has made it imposible for me to run the session tonight. A new date will be picked shortly.

ok no worries. For me the best days would be Friday evening, saturday evening or Sunday evening, but i'm available to discuss  other days

right, i take the blame. It´s been far too long since i spoke up. So time to get this thing back on track.

I want to get a session in this weekend, if that is ok with everyone. Only thing is that i cannot give a precise time at this moment. So that will come within a few days

grtz
Puracy

ok i'll wait for your time puracy, i am busy on sunday evening, but friday and saturday are fine.

Also sunday after 21.00 CET could be fine too, but it depends on the rest of the group.

Edited by Lareg

In the foreseeable future, only the oct 18 is not good for me. Anything else is fine by me. If anything changes about this, I will tell you. In other cases, just think as I accepted the suggested time.

Right, this didn't go as planned. So tommorow (sunday) 20:00 cet. Since we nowadays have enough players, we simply start at20:15 and go from there. Anyone who is later then that, can join later.

About destiny dice, since we have such a large group we will take the rolls of the first 4 players. This way it is a resource that can run out, so we even have to think about using it.

Since we had half the party present, we had a short session. In this the goods were picked up and after that GIGA´s got a new voicebox (it´s lovely). A little problem happened after that. But i will lett the rest of the players tell you that, but in short: "what do you mean, you give that stuff to those guys???, now you owe the boss 5000 credits. You have 24 hours to come up with it"

Next session will be next sunday 20:00 CET, and you will have till friday to give your groups plans how to solve this little problem. That way i will have enough time to plan the things out.

can someone explain what happened in the last session, since we have to give Puracy some idea on how to fix the situation?

The real short version: Landed in the right dockingbay on nar shadaa, gave the stuff to the guys waiting there, went shoping for parts for Gigas, got back, just to find out from an other guy that they gave the stuff to the wrong persons. But we was kind enough to give you guys to following options: Get my stuff back, or get me the worth of the stuff back (5000 credits), you have 1 day...

The wife and the little jawa are both sick. I was hoping they would get better today, but didn't happen. So tonight is canceled, sorry.