Sign in to follow this  
Doc_H

Kath Scarlet Firespray Repaint

I have seen some excellent Firespray repaints on these forums and I think most have been of Kath's ship. I am not surpirsed by that really as the artwork for Kath Scarlet looks great. So I figured I would jump on the Kath Scarlet bandwagon and repaint my first ship inspired by her colour scheme. 

firespray31_ks_19.jpg

firespray31_ks_17.jpg

firespray31_ks_18.jpg

More waffle about how I went about it at splayedpaintbrush.com.

Most impressive. I love to see these well done repaints. Sometimes people pictures of their repaints, and all they have done is added a color to change the color scheme, but it is almost always looks worse than the FFG paint job. I feel at a loss when I see these posts because, I don't really think people want me to point out how their paint jobs are bad. But with paint jobs that they come with being so good, I don't see the point in posting a pic of a ship that doesn't look as good as it did when it was first purchased.

Yours however, not only changes the paint scheme, but it also does a better (a much better) job than FFG.

Good job

Dead on how her ship should look.

Very impressed by the mandalorian symbol, by the way.

That. Looks. Frikkin awesome.

Edit: Like Captain Lackwit said, that MandalMotors symbol is awesome.

Thanks guys, i was wondering what the symbol actually was. I had been Googling variations of 'star wars bounty hunter symbol' and getting no where lol. I don't have much knowledge of the star wars background but i am working on it reading some of the EU books, although i guess they'll become redundant when the new films come out.

Love it. I really like the spots on the ship that chipped off paint as if it was laden with blaster fire.

Really cool.

Now there's a thought the blaster fire would leave scorch marks, maybe I'll go back and add some.

Thanks for the compliments folks. If any one has any tips on using Kath in game that'd be good, played her twice and didn't really achieve much with her.

Dead on how her ship should look.

Very impressed by the mandalorian symbol, by the way.

That. Looks. Frikkin awesome.

Edit: Like Captain Lackwit said, that MandalMotors symbol is awesome.

Thanks guys, i was wondering what the symbol actually was. I had been Googling variations of 'star wars bounty hunter symbol' and getting no where lol. I don't have much knowledge of the star wars background but i am working on it reading some of the EU books, although i guess they'll become redundant when the new films come out.

Love it. I really like the spots on the ship that chipped off paint as if it was laden with blaster fire.

Really cool.

Now there's a thought the blaster fire would leave scorch marks, maybe I'll go back and add some.

Thanks for the compliments folks. If any one has any tips on using Kath in game that'd be good, played her twice and didn't really achieve much with her.

Well, the best way to use Kath IMO is with marksmanship and a mercenary copilot or Rebel captive.