Sign in to follow this  
khaoldrakul

The Return of the Critical Hits Cards

( i made this post also in the age of rebelion part, i am posting here to let more people see , sorry if it is a repost =/ )                                                                                                                                                         so months ago i posted a image of one of the Critical Hit cards that i was making, now in my vacations i finished, i would like you guys to see o/                                                                          The JPEG of the cards are to you guys look and correct any mistake i made, be it gramma or mechanical , inform me i will correct =), the last archives are the pages to download and print,     Use A4 paper, and the cards should fit the green FF sleeve                                                                                                  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c56vlncazapmuc9/AACcE0qVe1p210sMyiHOVsJLa                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Edited by khaoldrakul

How you plan to use them?

You roll on the critical chart and then handle the card to the PC?

They look very nice, but I am not sure how useful they are. Contrary to Warhammer 3, most critical effects in SW are very short in duration.

Yes and no - some are pretty fleeting in effect, but some stay with you a while. Plus even though the effect has ceased, the player still has a critical that needs healing that needs to be tracked. Plus, dont some critical effects double up if the player gets the same thing again?