Sign in to follow this  
khaoldrakul

Critical Hits Cards again!!!!

So a while back i posted some cards that i was making, so i Finished and here it is o/                    The JPGs are to you guys look at them , the archives Page1 2 3 and 4 are the cards for print in a A4 page size, i am using 300 gr paper, the size is suposed to fit in the Green sleeves of FF 

Pls look at them and say any error that you find, i will correct them (grama or number/ severity) =)

in some days i will add the vehicles critical hits  in there o/

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c56vlncazapmuc9/AACcE0qVe1p210sMyiHOVsJLa

(last 4 archives are the pages for print in PSD)

EDIT 1 : Now with vehicles critical hits cards ( new folder) and corrected 106 - 110 critical card ( it was 101 - 110)

Edited by khaoldrakul

These are awesome, and I'm definitely going to use them. Great work!

Only thing is that all the files are individual cards, there's no page where they are laid out to print several at a time? I don't know if you intended that or not, but it's going to cause a fair amount of cutting and pasting!

Edit: looking at these again, is that what the psd files are? Is there a way to print these from a mac? Cheers!

Edit 2: Scratch that! They open straight into Openoffice Draw. Awesome stuff :)

Edited by MrDodger

Talkie Toaster sure, i will put one of the cards with the layers and stuff, just mind some things :  I dont know much about photshop , i was using and learning the stuff, so you will se that it was very "noob made" but if you want to know where did i took some of the stuff just ask o/                                                                          some stuff might not apear cause of the Font that i used, like the star wars font 

Edited by khaoldrakul