Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

Build-A-Squad: Maarek Stele

I'm starting a new series of videos called "Build-A-Squad" where I'll kind of showcase my thought process when creating a new build.  I'm basically planning on making it an ongoing series, where I'll pick one particular card as my central focus, and build a squad based around that one central card.  It might be a pilot, it might be an upgrade.  

I'm not only showing how I build the squad, but I plan on showcasing how I plan to fly the squad, so I sort of demo it in this build with a practice run.  My first target was Maarek Stele.  

Good video and pretty good squad.  I, like you, really want the Tie Advanced to be good and useful in this game.  I really want Maarek Stele to be good.  This is a pretty good way to use him.  I have been toying around with the idea of using decoy in the build somewhere to have him shoot last for the same reason you do, so that the targets shields will be gone and any crits will triger his ability.  Your way works too.  I might try something similar in my next game. 

The advanced is one of my faves as well... I think Steele or Vader with predator or outmaneuver is a great combo.. also throw in EU.. if the storm squad had an EPT that would be awesome as well...

I am going to be trying some builds with advanced/defender/ and ???? Maybe phantom, or a couple TIEs.. or squints.. we'll see

Edited by oneway