Sign in to follow this  
MacrossVF1

What should I scratch build next?

I like the design of the VCX-820, I just don't see how it can be called a freighter. There's no cargo area on that diagram, and what's with those weird hinges on the front? Does it open up like a crab claw for some reason? 

I was pondering attempting to try my hand at scratch building something, and that Baudo Yacht was top of the list as I'd just read about the Pulsar Skate* in the X-Wing novels.

I have some ideas for how to go about it, but it'd be good to see how an experienced builder would go about it.

*I also realise that there seems to be some difference in looks of the Pulsar Skate but the above yacht matches the description in the novel.

Edited by Doc_H

I am well aquainted with the DP-20, and I have fond memories of it from some of the older Star Wars computer games. That said, I'm not very interested in building one. Partly because I've always found the design to be fairly odd and somewhat ugly and partly because I suspect it to be rolled out from FFG as an epic ship in the future.

So you do think FFG will make it:

Do you have any ideas to share

for the cards here: http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/108071-cr90-imperial-version-or-proxy-miniature/