Sign in to follow this  
That One Guy

Utterly Destroy a Pilot...

Dark curse.  He/she's not overpowered or anything, just really annoying.  Carnor Jax is also annoying, but he's much more expensive and doesn't hit the table nearly as often.

If you could "kill" a pilot so that no one could ever fly it again, who would it be? I said this in another thread already, but I'd pick Wes Jason.

The gaming sin Biggs commits is he takes control away from the owner of the unit and that's no fun no matter the game.

Yes and no. He changes the game, but his lifespan is so short, and his range so low that it is possible to work around him. He inhibits control, but doesn't take it away completely.

I'm not sure if we're choosing pilots based on how much they annoy you when your opponents use them or to what degree they undermine your suspension of disbelief. If the latter, I find Biggs' ability hard to swallow from a simulationist point of view. However, from a gameplay point of view, I think it's an interesting wrinkle. If the former... probably still Biggs.

Really everyone wants to kill of Biggs? That's what he wants people. Don't you get it? Your playing right into his hands. We kill off Biggs and the terrorists win... 

Yes!  Didn't Episode IV teach us anything?  Kill Biggs and thousands die!