Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Glaurung

Helsinki Finland Lotr community?

9 posts in this topic

I sray in Finland now.. Probably until monday. There is should be lotr players for sure. Hope we can play some games here… and what about some shops where I can see ffg games sells?

Thanks

She doesn't play LotR, but I hosted a foreign exchange student from Helsinki. :) Sorry I can't actually provide any useful information :P

Is here players from Helsinki area?
Every wednesday there is at Fantasiapelit FFG LCG game night, is here anyone interested to play? I have only played solo so it would be nice to try co-op.

Edited by Makusi

Is here players from Helsinki area?

Every wednesday there is at Fantasiapelit FFG LCG game night, is here anyone interested to play? I have only played solo so it would be nice to try co-op.

There is al lotr product there and seller told me Helsinki have a lot of players so sure you will find someone. Cheers!

There is al lotr product there and seller told me Helsinki have a lot of players so sure you will find someone. Cheers!

When I Started to play AGOT LCG one year ago, there was 2 others who played in the store. Now I know there is at least 10 others in Helsinki area but they play at home in their play group. Then I bought LOTR LCG and asked if they sell many LOTR product, they said its a lot but people play by themself. Then I bought X-Wing and they sell hundreds of ships, but almost non playing in a store and when it was a store event in Helsinki 4months ago, they said there was two players.

Conclusion: There is a lot of players in Helsinki, but they dont gather together to play. (except for MtG and some other tcg)

Edited by Makusi