Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

Can't LIKE You Guys... :(

22 posts in this topic

So apparently I have used my daily quota of likes for the day... phooey!

:blink::mellow::P

I like to like post in my topics or in any topic that I follow... cause you are being cool and replying and adding to topics and keeping the Parlor a fun place.

^_^

FFG has a like limit for each of us so it seems.

:wacko:

Who knew?

:ph34r:

...if they start limiting the adorable little smilies that will make me :( !

So apparently I have used my daily quota of likes for the day... phooey!

:blink::mellow::P

I like to like post in my topics or in any topic that I follow... cause you are being cool and replying and adding to topics and keeping the Parlor a fun place.

^_^

FFG has a like limit for each of us so it seems.

:wacko:

Who knew?

...if they start limiting the adorable little smilies that will make me :( !

Okay, so just because I am a math geek, I have to ask ... do you have any idea what the limit of likes is?  Do you know how many you actually did today?  Per hour?  Per minute?

God knows that if they ever limit the  :D, you are F******************************************CKED !!!  :P

EDIT: Thought about this for a while.  Now I may be forced to test some hypothesiseseses, and find out the limit.  Xaxt **** ... it's great to a have goal in life !

Edited by any2cards

Okay, so just because I am a math geek, I have to ask ... do you have any idea what the limit of likes is?  Do you know how many you actually did today?  Per hour?  Per minute?

God knows that if they ever limit the  :D, you are F******************************************CKED !!!  :P

EDIT: Thought about this for a while.  Now I may be forced to test some hypothesiseseses, and find out the limit.  Xaxt **** ... it's great to a have goal in life !

Uh Oh... I just checked and liked this reply.

It worked too!

Dammit LIKES for everybody!

^_^ 

empty1986m likes this

Eureka !!!  I've done it.  After 4 Bombay Sapphires on the rocks with olives, Caesars salad, Bacon-Wrapped Private Reserve Filet, a Twice-Baked Potato, and two pieces of pie, I have finally broken the code as it pertains to the number of Likes that this forum can track for any one member, within a specified time period.

The formula to calculate this key number is given as follows:

34t8gsl.jpg

Edited by any2cards

Eureka !!!  I've done it.  After 4 Bombay Sapphires on the rocks with olives, Caesars salad, Bacon-Wrapped Private Reserve Filet, a Twice-Baked Potato, and two pieces of pie, I have finally broken the code as it pertains to the number of Likes that this forum can track for any one member, within a specified time period.

The formula to calculate this key number is given as follows:

34t8gsl.jpg

Me head to tired to fix...

:blink:

I figure I must of doled out say 300 likes today, doessit fit the new calc-lation?

I figure I must of doled out say 300 likes today, doessit fit the new calc-lation?

I think it comes out to about .... tree-fiddy  :P

Tree-fiddy sounds bout right ta me...

;)