Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

The Empires BEST Ship Is: ______

61 posts in this topic

When looking at it in a vacuum of no named pilots and no upgrades then my vote would be the good old TIE Fighter.  One of the most points efficient ships in the game, hands down.

That being said, it is an unfair comparison to base a purchase of a ship in a vacuum, as named pilots and upgrades come with the ship you are buying and it is unlikely that you will face off against an unmodified Phantom or Shuttle for example. 

So that is my vote with a VERY large caveat. 

This came up in the Rebel topic. Do not include any upgrade stuff. Just the best ship as is off the deck.

Definitly the Firespray, the Phantom and Interceptor rely on high PS and pilot/upgrade abilities.

The Tie fighter isn't very good, its just very efficient.

Joe Boss Red Seven and IronTau like this

If your only going to get one ship, then for me it's has to be the Advanced.  Darth is a bad ass, and it's more iconic then the other ships.  I would also have to give a nod to the Firespray as a close second. 

Best ship in its barest form?  I'll say the Firespray (which also happens to be the most expensive) although the TIE Fighter is the other ship you HAVE seen win using only the minimal build.  Maybe the Defender will be able to elbow in but who knows.

Bounty Hunter x3

Academy Pilot x8

Both of those are acceptable builds although you usually want to some of the last 4 points in the TIE swarm on some kind of upgrade.

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

This came up in the Rebel topic. Do not include any upgrade stuff. Just the best ship as is off the deck.

Definitly the Firespray, the Phantom and Interceptor rely on high PS and pilot/upgrade abilities.

The Tie fighter isn't very good, its just very efficient.

Nice!

:lol:

I am going to answer my own query now that the guys are posting and such.

Mine are Firespray-31 and TIE Defender.

Right off the deck these ships are great, and with no extra anythings they can kick much butt.

:wub:

Best ship in its barest form?  I'll say the Firespray (which also happens to be the most expensive) although the TIE Fighter is the other ship you HAVE seen win using only the minimal build.  Maybe the Defender will be able to elbow in but who knows.

Bounty Hunter x3

Academy Pilot x8

Both of those are acceptable builds although you usually want to some of the last 4 points in the TIE swarm on some kind of upgrade.

Yeah for the $$$ the little TIE Fighter is the best light fighter ship in the game IMO.