Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gizlivadi

Art spoilers (including identity of next hero)

14 posts in this topic

Once again some more art pieces have slipped out to Deviantart where we have two more future unique characters:  12. The spoilers once again were right today about some cards from the Three Trials, so if we trust them our next hero should be Mablung. Legolas I'm pretty sure will be a unique ally. Don't think we're getting another hero version so soon.

PsychoRocka likes this

Holy hell....... that Legolas and Mablung art is really really good. Art only gets better for this game! (minus Stephen Seagal elrond and Treebeard) The sad thing is I know I will most likely never ever use the Legolas ally (if it is an Ally) as the hero is just too **** good and definitely my favorite hero with Elrond and his two sons all coming in at a close second.
Btw just found Haldir:

10478168_521425864626197_476950294375647

richsabre likes this

Wow, thank's a lot for that. Now that I think of it, I was wrong, Haldir is the next hero, then Mablung. These are still some pretty amazing looking illustrations in my opinion. They feel very classical and elegant in some way. Give this artist more commissions!

richsabre and PsychoRocka like this

I can totally see a Legolas ally in the next saga box.  Will be interesting to see when we get Mablung.

Were the other two pictures taken down already? They won't load for me now. 

Me neither.  Also, 

Legolas I'm pretty sure will be a unique ally. Don't think we're getting another hero version so soon.

"So soon?"  Did I miss a spoiler?  Only Legolas card I know of is the core set hero.

Me neither.  Also, 

Legolas I'm pretty sure will be a unique ally. Don't think we're getting another hero version so soon.

"So soon?"  Did I miss a spoiler?  Only Legolas card I know of is the core set hero.

I think the meaning of this is that Legolas doubtly will be hero of any of the upcoming APs, neither will he be the one hero of road darkens.

Ha, they removed them. I could save both thankfully. That took them a while!

Disclaimer: no I'm not gonna post it again ffg

Edited by Gizlivadi

Me neither.  Also, 

I think the meaning of this is that Legolas doubtly will be hero of any of the upcoming APs, neither will he be the one hero of road darkens.

I might disagree. You may be right and certainly a Legolas taking advantage of the Silvan trait would be beneficial. But it would be about time for art spoilers coming out for those in the Road Darkens Saga...which I personally don't think Legolas will be in, I have my money on an ally boromir so you can two-fist the fellowship!

Me neither.  Also, 

What I meant is that we're most likely not getting him as a hero so soon before the Saga expansions, which exploit the, well, exploits of Legolas in an actual story, so getting one before that would be a buzzkill.

My prediction is that he's gonna be a Tactics ally in one of this cycle's APs, not in the saga expansion.

Edited by Gizlivadi

2 versions of Legolas is enough. I really hope they never create 3 different versions of any unique character. It's bad enough with 2, especially in multiplayer. There are tons of characters and they've shown they aren't afraid to invent more, so I'd rather not see them create more restrictions like not letting me use my Faramir ally because someone wants to try the hero.

PsychoRocka and klaymen_sk like this