Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AngryAngel

Enhanced Scopes

6 posts in this topic

I'm wishing to brainstorm some ideas for this upgrade. As was mentioned, it might serve a point on Kagi so he's closer to the enemy faster so he draws those TL's you wish him to.

So Enhanced Scopes, lets talk of them evil uses of it ? Good uses of it ? Any ideas everyone ?

If they ever put out a decent bomb that works as an action (like Proximity Mines) it would be pretty handy.

If there was a large-base ship with a systems slot that was decently maneuverable, it would make a good blocker.

Its also useful as a cheap substitute for Advanced Sensors. You get a small fraction of the usefulness (blocking resistance) at a fraction of the cost.

Its also useful as a cheap substitute for Advanced Sensors. You get a small fraction of the usefulness (blocking resistance) at a fraction of the cost.

This is my only current planned use for it.  omicron + enhanced scopes + engine upgrade

This is my only current planned use for it.  omicron + enhanced scopes + engine upgrade

Add in some Anti Pursuit Lasers.