Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelann08

AoR Player Made Resources

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking for some resources akin to those made for Edge.  I know it's early in release, but I'm hoping someone is working on a character creation sheet that incorporates both Edge and Age.  I would expect many people are just treating them as the same game even though FFG sees them as separate lines.  Any suggestions?  I've found talent trees but that's about it so far.  Something that includes a breakdown of character creation options would be very helpful.

thatwalshguy likes this

OggDude's tool suite has just been updated.  He added a few new features, including Skins for the sheets, so you can switch them between AoR and EotE.  OggDude's tools have also been keeping up with releases of EotE books, and AoR books, and other EU lore (statted for the Fantasy Flight system).  That tool set (version 1.2 now, as of last week) should do what you are looking for, just launch the launcher and switch to AoR skins...  I suspect most if not all of the rules from AoR (as well as gear, species, careers, specializations) is supported.

Kevynn

Hey Kevynn, whee can I find that character sheet you were talking about?

Over in the Edge of the Empire forum, look for Another Character Generator topic, then for OggDude's signature. The links are there.

KevynnRedfern likes this

Hey Kevynn, whee can I find that character sheet you were talking about?

Over in the Edge of the Empire forum, look for Another Character Generator topic, then for OggDude's signature. The links are there.

Thanks.