Sign in to follow this  
Mykilus

Deathraven,

6 Attack

2 Evade

10 Shield

6 Hull

I see what you did there.

Maybe put two small bases together. Side by Side.

Realistic stats:

4 Attack

1 Evade

4 Hull

5 Shields

Dial could be the B-wings without the 2 k-turn. Maybe a 3 k-turn as its a bigger ship.

*grabby hands*

4 red dice feels right. 2 evade. Either 4 and 4 or 5 and 5 hull and shields.

Canon slot. 2 or 3 ordnance? Crew, systems and a title.

Base unnamed pilot should clock in around 28, highest PS maybe 36? It's gonna be good and expensive to run

I thought about doing one with my broken B-wing, I just couldn't justify buying a second one to destroy. So I tried to make the wings fold in. Sadly I never could figure out how to cut them to reposition and still look good.

i agree with the 4 attack, considering all of the upgrades, it should be unique as the fluff says only one built, and its big, too big to be a starfighter, should use a large base and maybe the falcons dial.

6 Attack

2 Evade

10 Shield

6 Hull

I see what you did there.

Maybe put two small bases together. Side by Side.

Realistic stats:

4 Attack

1 Evade

4 Hull

5 Shields

Dial could be the B-wings without the 2 k-turn. Maybe a 3 k-turn as its a bigger ship.

Make it a "wide base" ship.

As far as the dial goes:

1 K-turn and 3 K-turn (I can just see this thing flipping front-to-back really quickly).

No turns, only banks (except maybe a red 2 Turn)

All straights, green up to 4, white 5.

Edited by HungryWulf

Hi there, I am the one that Mykilus was talking about and after hearing what you guys have said I mocked up the stats sard and manouver dial for the Deathraven.

You can take a look at them here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hy9xamtam2wsq2k/AABfhggr87JDCiedRSMtf2dfa

Edited by HarbingerOmega

I was never a fan of the untouched B Wing but liked some of the component elements. I made a couple of things like that in 3d but never released them One with a cockpit an two engines and another with two cockpits. The second stripped out and converted into a bomb bay

I would imagine it has some issues turning, just because it's not one, but two B-wings, and they already don't turn well. Having two stuck together likely increases that problem.
Really though, I could see a 4/2/5/5 for this thing. Love the design. I don't like many uglies, if any, but this?
Well, that may be the first design I actually like.

I'm thinking 2 red dice and 2 cannon slots, with a title (2 or 3 points) that let's you fire all secondary weapons at once. Yes, that would be 8 dice if you load up an HLC, but you're paying an extra ~16 points for it.

Possibly you'd double the defender's agility against such attacks. Would need play testing. :)

An alternate load out might be an HLC + Ion cannon. Because nothing says love like 5 damage + ionization.

I would imagine it has some issues turning, just because it's not one, but two B-wings, and they already don't turn well. Having two stuck together likely increases that problem.

Really though, I could see a 4/2/5/5 for this thing. Love the design. I don't like many uglies, if any, but this?

Well, that may be the first design I actually like.

Maybe all its green maneuvers are K-turns, and the turns are red?