Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Norton

1 Page Beginner's Game Inspired Character Sheet plus Tracking Sheet

Included in this is 1. A single page character sheet that includes everything you need during play. and 2. A single page tracking sheet to keep track of what you've bought on different trees. All AoR Specializations are included + Force Exile + All Force Powers from AoR and EotE.

Below are some screenshots of the character sheet filled out (there is also a pdf of a filled out version in the zip. And before people call me out on the credits used, they had the base option selected.)

XOyznKB.png

7q4qn5U.png

Download here

Edited by Emperor Norton

@SavagePanda. not currently. I thought about it, but some of the more exotic things (like selecting the bubbles and dice pools) are things I don't know how to do.

I do have all the inDesign files though if anyone has inDesign and wants to be able to fill it out in there.

i can open the file from dropbox. is there another way to look at them.

Does drive work for you?

Those grid diagrams are nifty. Though I must admit seeing them gave me an acid trip style flashback to standardized testing in elementary school and jr. high.

It was really my solution for tracking everything without having a increasingly longer character sheet as time goes on (printing a new sheet for each specialization). Though I think it will probably end up needing to be 2 pages once we start getting career books. And yeah. It does have a scantron feel to it. aha.